Friday, September 2, 2011

The Last Blog from Dr. Michael "Big Daddy" Devine???

This could be the last blog from me. If you were at the Moore County Fair the last two nights you are aware that myself and Ty Tyson have been going 'round and 'round. On Wednesday night he used a pair of brass knuckles (I was told) to knock me out (as well as a tooth from the back of my mouth) to pin me. Moses Manson (Yes, he is back) issued a rematch between us with Tyson's skankasaurus, Samantha Starr, banned not from the ring but the fair. That match took place tonight and ended with Ty Tyson just walking out of the ring forcing a count-out and a win for me, which is not what I wanted. So tonight and Moses Manson made yet another match between myself and Ty Tyson with the following stipulations; No DQ and No Count Outs with my wrestling career on the line. If Ty Tyson beats me then I leave wrestling and not just Power Pro but from the whole of pro wrestling.


I began wrestling in 1989 and since then wrestling has been my life. I live it, sleep it and breath it. This is not a past time for me it is my LIFE! Without wrestling then I have no life, I will die, it will kill me. I am far from ready to give this all up. So why did I put it on the line? Because I knew that Ty Tyson needed some incentive's to face me once again and my career on the line is more than enough incentive for him to show up. Don't get me wrong, Ty Tyson is a tremendous wrestler; former Internet and Heavyweight champion. He is very damn good and perhaps I did bite off more than I can chew but I am not going to be an easy win for Ty Tyson. This is not about titles, this is about my life and I am going to fight with all my heart and soul. I am not going to stop living yet. So Ty Tyson, you better bring it to get but you better understand I will be bringing that much more because I am not leaving wrestling. You will have to kill me and that is the damn truth.


That is all...for now.


Dr. Michael "Big Daddy" Devine

No comments:

Post a Comment